Search
Topics
ааCreate an account Home аиа Topics аиа Downloads аиа Your Account аиа Submit News аиа Top 10 а
Modules
  • Home
  • Content
  • Downloads
  • FAQ
  • Feedback
  • Forums
  • Statistics
  • Stories Archive
  • Top 10
  • Topics
  • Web Links

• Who's Online
    There are currently, 30 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Link To Us
    The Help Desk Forum is an independent portal, intended to provide for communication between help desk users, and to offer useful information on help desks.

Please consider linking to this project from your own website. This will help us create a more useful and vibrant community medium.

Major Help Desk Portals

Help Desk Software World
    HelpDesks.Com
    Jitbit Help Desk

HELP DESK / HELPDESK?
    Both of these terms are common, but incredibly we also have visitors searching with terms like heldpesk, hepldesk, heldesk, helpdes and even hepdesk!

The Help Desk :: View topic - Average sick days
     Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

Average sick days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Help Desk Forum Index -> Help Desk Management
    View previous topic :: View next topic  
    Patrick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Average sick days Reply with quote

Hey Gang, I'm trying to find out an industry average for the number of sick days a HelpDesk analyst takes on a monthly or annual basis. We are currently plagued by sick time so I am trying to figure out if we are an exception or the norm in the industry. Can anyone help shed some light on this for me?
    Seamus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Sick time Reply with quote

With my current call center, we do not make sick time any stricter or any leaner for Helpdesk staff. A rule of thumb we go by is over a 12 month period the number of sick time incidents. One incident would be counted as say having the flu for 3 days. While it is 3 days they are out, it is 1 incident. I address issues after 3 occurrences with the individual. Another thing to look at, how busy is your call center. Are you having high sick time due to burnout? Are there supervisory problems that need addressed? Get to the root of the problem with each individual you are seeing the problem with. Good luck.
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Help Desk Forum Index -> Help Desk Management All times are GMT + 10 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: